Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > ACDELCO tis2web 2 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION
ACDELCO tis2web 2 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION

4542 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-10 03:09:13

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    imranct74u
    2014-08-08 09:52:12

Hello everyone, I purchased a 2 days TIS2WEB subscription from the ACDELCOTDS.com for the Service Programming Only which include Vehicle Calibration Software and Reprogramming many systems (ECM, BCM, etc...)

After purchasing the subscription I was able to fix the vehicle without using any software from the subscription. I call the ACDELCO and they place a hold on my 2 days programming subscription and issued me a promotion code which is good for 2 days TIS2WEB subscription.

If anyone interested I can sell you the subscription promotion code for the US $50. Please let me know, you can always pay me through paypal. You may find subscription information by visit the link below

https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

Thank you

file:  tis2web.png

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    kaseem757

2014-08-08 13:29:04

So if I buy your code I don't have too pay 50 for tow days can you exolane

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    imranct74u
    2014-08-10 03:09:13 (Reply to:kaseem757)
    If you pay me $50 then you don't have to pay ACDELCO. They issued me a 2 days
    subscription credit in the form of promotion code. And anyone who would like to
    purchase 2 days tis2web programing subscription, they are able to buy and use my
    promotion code. Let me know if you need more information. Thanks
  Total1 Pages